Friday, October 23, 2009

White Chicken Chili Recipe

I wasn't planning to do recipes on this blog but I changed my mind. There are a few recipes I do want to share. The first was a lava cake recipe but I am having a hard time finding where in the heck I put it...hopefully I will find it later. For now I'd like to post a white chicken chili recipe. I love this stuff. It's amazing and SOO easy to make!

Ingredients:
8 oz cooked and shredded chicken(or more if you like it really meaty)
2 -14 oz cans chicken broth
3 -15 oz cans Great Northern Beans, drained
2 jalapeno peppers, chopped(optional)
1 1/2 cups chopped bell pepper
1 cup chopped onion
2 minced garlic cloves(1 tsp from the jar stuff)
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp oregano

Directions:
Mix everything together in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.


SIMPLE!!! However if you are not a fan of bell pepper then you probably won't like this. I personally LOVE bell pepper so this is perfect for a sick day! I don't add the jalapeno but if you want it to be spicy then don't forget to add it. This is my favorite crock pot recipe, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment